Best Feature Film:
- Winner: SEVEN VEILS by Atom Egoyan
- Honourable Mentions: WOMEN IN BLACK by Gor Kirakosian and CHNCHIK by Aram Shahbazyan
In the realm of feature films, SEVEN VEILS stood tall as a cinematic masterpiece, while WOMEN IN BLACK and CHNCHIK received well-deserved honourable mentions for their compelling narratives.
- Winner: BACK TO SOLOZ by Serge Avedikian
- Honourable Mention: BLOCKADE by Hakob Melkonyan
BACK TO SOLOZ took home the top prize in the documentary category, with BLOCKADE earning an honourable mention for its impactful storytelling.
Best Short Film:
- Winner: 250 KM by Hasmik Movsisyan
- Honourable Mentions: THE MUD by Vahan Grigoryan and IT TAKES A VILLAGE by Ophelia Harutyunyan
In the short film category, 250 KM emerged as the winner, while THE MUD and IT TAKES A VILLAGE received honourable mentions for their creativity and depth.
Best Short Doc:
- Winner: DAMALA by Aram Ohanyan
- Honourable Mention: LAHMAJUNE by Anahid Nazarian
Aram Ohanyan’s DAMALA claimed the top spot in the short documentary category, with LAHMAJUNE earning an honourable mention for its compelling storytelling.
- Winner: NOWHERE by Garin Hovanissian
- Honourable Mentions: ARMENIAN PAPERS by Ornella Macchia and ENSOULED by Kamee Abrahamian
The experimental and animation category celebrated creativity, with NOWHERE taking the crown and ARMENIAN PAPERS and ENSOULED receiving honourable mentions.
Audience Choice Documentary Film:
- Winner: WE ARE OUR MOUNTAINS by Federico Lemos
The audience was enthralled by WE ARE OUR MOUNTAINS, making it the top choice in the documentary category.
Audience Choice Feature Film:
- Winners: IT’S SPRING by Roman Musheghyan and LOVE IS IN THE WATER by Armen Poladian
Audiences were equally captivated by IT’S SPRING and LOVE IS IN THE WATER, sharing the honour in the feature film category.
Rising Star Award:
- Recipient: Milena Mooradian, Director of CYCLES
Milena Mooradian’s direction in CYCLES shone brightly, earning her the prestigious Rising Star Award.